BEACON to be presented
at Earth Observation Φ-week
The European Space Agency (ESA) is organising a Φ-week event, focusing on EO Open Science and FutureEO - to review the latest developments in Open Science trends.
The Φ-week will include a variety of events (e.g. inspiring talks, workshops, roundtables, startup pitch, hackathons) to connect multi-disciplinary communities - from EO researchers, data scientists, non-space corporates, tech leaders, entrepreneurs, up to startup and innovators - to (i) explore together how EO Open Science and innovation can benefit from the latest digital technologies and (ii) help shape Future EO missions and services.
The event will help you to:
- Gain insight into the latest trends in EO Open Science New Space, and the impact of new technologies such as AI and blockchain on space and Future EO.
- Connect and Network with the new ecosystem of space including scientists, innovators, corporate leaders, startups and investors.
- Discover from keynote speakers about the latest trends in tech and space.
- Learn about a wide range of topics, ranging from Open EO Science to AI, blockchain, AR/VR, and their applications across industries.
- Innovate by bringing your idea to the discussion regarding the future evolution of EO.
The BEACON Project will be presented at the “Modernising Farming: Earth Observation to Support Crop Growth Cycle” side event (click here to check all side events).
For more information visit the relevant website.